Mesa 10.1.3 Release Notes / (May 9, 2014)¶
Mesa 10.1.3 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 10.1.2 release.
Note: Mesa 10.1.3 is being released sooner than originally scheduled to make available a fix for a performance rgression that was inadvertently introduced to Mesa 10.1.2. The performance regression is reported to make vmware swapbuffers fall back to software.
Mesa 10.1.3 implements the OpenGL 3.3 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don’t support all the features required in OpenGL 3.3. OpenGL 3.3 is only available if requested at context creation because compatibility contexts are not supported.
665fe1656aaa2c37b32042068aff92cb MesaLib-10.1.3.tar.gz ba6dbe2b9cab0b4de840c996b9b6a3ad MesaLib-10.1.3.tar.bz2 4e6f26330a63d3c47e62ac4bdead39e8 MesaLib-10.1.3.zip
This list is likely incomplete.
- Bug 77245 - Bogus GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location layout identifier warnings
Carl Worth (3):
- docs: Add MD5 sums for Mesa 10.1.2
- get-pick-list.sh: Require explicit “10.1” for nominating stable patches
- VERSION: Update to 10.1.3
Kenneth Graunke (2):
- mesa: Fix MaxNumLayers for 1D array textures.
- i965: Fix depth (array slices) computation for 1D_ARRAY render targets.
Tapani Pälli (1):
- glsl: fix bogus layout qualifier warnings
Thomas Hellstrom (1):
- st/xa: Fix performance regression introduced by commit “Cache render target surface”