Mesa 7.8.3 Release Notes / (date tbd)¶
Mesa 7.8.3 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 7.8.2 release.
Mesa 7.8.3 implements the OpenGL 2.1 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don’t support all the features required in OpenGL 2.1.
See the Compiling/Installing page for prerequisites for DRI hardware acceleration.
x MesaLib-7.8.3.tar.gz x MesaLib-7.8.3.tar.bz2 x MesaLib-7.8.3.zip x MesaDemos-7.8.3.tar.gz x MesaDemos-7.8.3.tar.bz2 x MesaDemos-7.8.3.zip x MesaGLUT-7.8.3.tar.gz x MesaGLUT-7.8.3.tar.bz2 x MesaGLUT-7.8.3.zip
- The radeon driver should use less memory when searching for a valid mip image.
- Fix unsupported FB with D24S8 (bug 29116)
- Fix ReadPixels crash when reading depth/stencil from an FBO
- Fixed a bug rendering to 16-bit buffers using swrast.
- Fixed a state tracker/TGSI bug that caused crashes when using Windows’ memory debugging features.
- Fixed an issue rendering to 32-bit channels with swrast (bug 29487)
- GLSL: fix indirect
gl_TextureMatrixaddressing (bug 28967)
- GLSL: fix for bug 27216
- GLSL: fix zw fragcoord entries in some cases (bug 29183)
- Fix texture env generation in some cases (bug 28169)
- osmesa: a fix for calling
OSMesaMakeCurrenttwice was applied (bug 10966
- A bug was fixed which could cause Mesa to ignore the
- A bug related to specular highlights on backfaces was fixed.
- A radeon-specific issue with
- radeon/wine: flush command stream in more cases, fixing wine d3d9 tests.
- r600: fix sin+cos normalization.
- r600: (properly) ignore
GL_COORD_REPLACEwhen point sprites are disabled.
- radeon: avoid flushing when the context is not current.
- r300c: a bug affecting unaligned BOs was fixed.
- r300c: a hardlock caused by ARB_half_float_vertex incorrectly advertised on some chipsets.